Below is a list of urgent repairs, as per the Residential Tenancies Act:
- A burst water service
- A blocked or broken lavatory system
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by the landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating or laundry
- A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- Any fault or damage that makes the rented premises unsafe or insecure
- An appliance, fitting or fixture which is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- A serious fault in a lift or staircase in the rented premises
To report urgent repairs:
During office hours
Please telephone our office immediately. We will not reimburse any maintenance accounts not previously authorised by this office.
Please use the following contact numbers:
Plumber O2 Plumbing 0432 719 173
Electrician Red Electrical 0418 177 924
Locksmith Ace Locksmiths 9534 0586
In a situation where there is a breakdown in the electricity, gas, water or telephone services you must contact the emergency telephone numbers of the relevant supply company.
Please note: If you have arranged urgent repairs outside of office hours, you must notify our office as soon as possible. You will need to supply details of the repair works carried out, the costs involved and an appropriate tax invoice for payment.
If you find yourself locked out, during business hours, you can contact our office and arrange to pick up our spare key (if available). You will be required to leave a deposit of $50.00 until the key is returned to our office.
After Hours, you may call a locksmith at your own cost. If the locks are changed, you must supply us with a copy of the new keys as soon as possible.