16 Myrtle Street,
St Kilda East, 3183
Merging contemporary elegance with period charm.
Recently renovated… the ideal family home!
– Grand entrance hallway.
– Large master suite with ensuite & walk-in-robe.
– Sizable 2nd, 3rd & 4th bedrooms with boundless character.
– Well-appointed home office.
– Central bathroom with bath.
– Bright dining room opens onto…
– Undercover alfresco terrace with outdoor meals area.
– Gourmet kitchen with Belling oven & 5 burner stove top, butler’s pantry, DW, Stone bench tops, Island bench with classic ceramic sink.
– Expansive family room with gas fireplace, high ceilings, recycled hardwood beams, surround sound, exposed beams & an abundance of natural light.
– Established backyard garden (Nth aspect) with children’s play equipment, shed & automated irrigation.
– Great gym/utilities room, separate internal laundry & ample storage.
– Ducted heating & evaporative cooling throughout.
– Undercover carport plus 2nd off street car space.
– Substantial block (520 Sqm approximately).
Ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac, moments to Ripponlea Village, all transport, parklands, Elwood beach, Caulfield Grammar School, vibrant restaurants, cafes & close to the Melbourne CBD.