119/25 Trent Street,
Glen Iris, 3146
A wonderful lifestyle opportunity, state-of-the-art 'Trentwood'
Contemporary, low maintenance and secure
• Perfect for the first-time home buyer or astute investor with almost 60 sqm of living
• Currently returning a high (4%+) yield
• Spacious, well-appointed master bedroom with large built-in mirrored robes
• Generous home office with the flexibility to be used as a second bedroom
• Light filled open plan living and meals area opens onto private balcony
• Elegant kitchen with stone surfaces, s/steel appliances, gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Luxuriously proportioned central bathroom
• Private underground car space and large basement storage cage
• Internal laundry, split-system air conditioning, intercom entry
• Other amenities include communal rooftop terrace with al fresco kitchen, BBQ, and dining facilities with city views
Located in a leafy, dynamic and supremely convenient precinct close to Burwood train station, nearby Hartwell Village cafes and Leo’s Supermarket. Zoned for Camberwell High and Hartwell Primary, within minutes to Camberwell Junction, Burwood Village, Deakin University and Presbyterian Ladies’ College.