1/24 Edmonds Avenue,
Please contact agent
Saturday 27 February
Charming single level residence in picturesque garden setting.
Prominent street frontage, low maintenance, bright and convenient.
• Established front garden, private and secure entrance.
• Large master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe.
• Formal lounge with split/system heating and cooling.
• Sizable second bedroom with built-in-robes.
• Third bedroom with built-in-robes / home office.
• Sunny and peaceful courtyard garden (North-West facing).
• Contemporary kitchen, gas cooking, DW, island bench and informal dining.
• Central bathroom with bath, separate WC.
• Internal laundry, ample storage.
• Abundance of natural light, ducted heating.
• Lock-up garage with direct access to courtyard.
Wonderful lifestyle… perfectly positioned amid peaceful tree-lined street. Surrounded by family recreation and parklands, within walking distance to all transport, Gardiners Creek Trails and parklands, Monash Freeway access, Chadstone Shopping Centre, vibrant cafes and renowned schools, only a short commute to the Melbourne CBD.