68 Queens Parade,
Glen Iris, 3146
Tuesday 08 August
01:05pm - 01:20pm
Sophisticated family living immersed in luxury.
Exquisite town residence, secure and convenient.
• Fluid floorplan boasting light-filled, open living and dining
• Anchored by a designer kitchen boasting ample bench space, s/steel appliances and butler’s pantry
• Sliding doors extending outwards to an undercover deck and backyard garden for maintenance-free alfresco entertainment
• Master suite featuring walk-in wardrobe and sleek ensuite
• Spacious 2nd, 3rd and 4th bedrooms all equipped with built-in robes
• Stylish central bathroom with bath, plus convenient extra powder room
• Spacious second upstairs family/play room and quiet study area
• Flowing out to a spacious balcony delivering soothing leafy outlook
• Separate laundry, ample storage throughout
• Outdoor storage shed
• State of the art ducted heating and cooling system zoned to all rooms
• Double lock-up garage with convenient internal access
Peacefully nestled within a premium tree-lined setting, this stunning home is mere moments to Burwood Village, Toorak Road trams, Burwood Station, Burwood Reserve, Hartwell Sports Ground, Gardiners Creek Trail and Deakin University. Paired with enviable zonage for Hartwell Primary School, Ashwood High School, and proximity to leading private schools including PLC.
At Shape, we blend experience, creativity, and care. Our local team provides award-winning service that is supported by best-in-class technology. Our expertise spans residential property management and sales, commercial and project marketing. For a better idea of your property’s value, please contact us for an appraisal.