85 Rathmines Road,
Hawthorn East, 3123
Please contact agent
Saturday 25 March
"Dueren" - Circa 1888. Victorian beauty in Melbourne's elite private school heartland.
Grand proportions, period charm and contemporary living.
• Extraordinary street presence, one in a row of five historic Italianate residences in the Harcourt estate
• Beautifully restored with first class finishes and exceptional attention to detail
• 4-metre high pressed metal ceilings, decorative cornices, majestic twin and triple-arch hallway, 5 original marble fireplaces, European oak herringbone floors, enormous cellar/storage
• Large master suite with luxurious WIR and en-suite
• King-sized 2nd, 3rd and 4th bedroom/home office
• Self contained studio/5th bedroom with powder room
• Opulent formal living with floor to ceiling sash windows
• Light-filled open plan living and dining with leafy outlook
• North facing established gardens ideal for entertaining
• Ducted heating throughout, double carport access via right-of-way
This wonderful home is moments away from Auburn Village, public transport, sporting grounds, and parks. Situated between Burke and Glenferrie roads – An easy walk to shopping, Camberwell Market, bustling cafes and restaurants of Camberwell Junction. Close proximity to renowned schools and within favourable catchment zone.