2/43 Grange Road,
Please contact agent
Charming, light filled Art Deco.
“Wincanton” – exclusive block of only four.
• Lifestyle, convenience and security
• The ideal 1st/2nd home or blue-chip investment opportunity
• Welcoming entrance foyer via terrace
• Period detailing throughout
• Sophisticated and spacious living, featuring polished floors and gas log fireplace
• Well-presented kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, and dishwasher
• Two spacious bedrooms, both equipped with built-in-robes
• Bonus study/home office that serves as a private and serene workspace
• All serviced by a central bathroom with shower over bath
• Internal laundry facilities, ducted heating
• Off street carparking on title
This character abode is conveniently located just a short stroll to renowned Toorak Village shopping centre (450m), bus and tram stops (easy commute to the CBD), as well as beautiful green spaces such as Como Park (1.1km) and Yarra River bike trails. Those searching for schooling success will also appreciate proximity to Geelong Grammar Junior School campus (400m), Toorak Primary School (850m), and Loreto Mandeville Hall (1.6km).
At Shape, we blend experience, creativity, and care. Our local team provides award-winning service that is supported by best-in-class technology. Our expertise spans residential property management and sales, commercial and project marketing. For a better idea of your property’s value, please contact us for an appraisal.