1/21 Beech Street,
Surrey Hills, 3127
Please contact agent
Saturday 03 July
Charming single level residence in picturesque garden setting.
Prominent street frontage, low maintenance, bright and convenient.
• Established front garden, private and secure.
• Recently renovated, welcoming entrance hallway.
• Large master bedroom with built-in-robes.
• Sizable second and third bedrooms both with built-in-robes.
• Open plan living and dining with open fireplace.
• Sunny and peaceful courtyard garden (North-West facing).
• Contemporary kitchen, gas cooking, DW, island bench and ample storage.
• Central bathroom, separate internal laundry.
• Ducted heating and evaporative cooling.
• Abundance of natural light, Baltic Pine floorboards throughout.
• Lock-up garage with direct access via courtyard plus additional car space.
Wonderful lifestyle… perfectly positioned amid peaceful tree-lined cul-de-sac. Surrounded by family recreation and parklands, within walking distance to all transport, bike trails, Wattle Park, Monash Freeway access, Box Hill Central, Chadstone Shopping Centre, Surrey Hills Village with vibrant cafes and renowned schools, only a short commute to the Melbourne CBD.