85 Rathmines Road,
Hawthorn East, 3123
Victorian beauty in a first-class location. Register for private inspection updates.
Period charm and contemporary living in Melbourne’s elite private school heartland.
• Extraordinary street presence, one in a row of five historic Italianate residences in the Harcourt estate
• Beautifully restored with first class finishes
• Large master suite with luxurious WIR and en-suite
• King-sized 2nd, 3rd (robes to be installed) and 4th bedroom/home office
• Self contained studio/5th bedroom with split system + kitchenette, shower and toilet
• Opulent formal living with floor to ceiling sash windows
• Light filled kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooking, dishwasher + split system
• Light-filled open plan living and dining with leafy outlook
• North facing established gardens ideal for entertaining
• Ducted heating throughout, double carport access via right-of-way
• 4m high ceilings, decorative cornices, majestic twin and triple-arch hallway,
• 5 original marble fireplaces, European oak herringbone floors, cellar/storage
• Automatic door to double secure right of way carport
This wonderful home is moments away from Auburn Village, public transport, sporting grounds, and parks. Situated between Burke and Glenferrie roads – an easy walk to shopping, Camberwell Market, bustling cafes and restaurants of Camberwell Junction. Close proximity to renowned schools and within favourable catchment zone.
At Shape, we blend experience, creativity, and care. Our local team provides award-winning service that is supported by best-in-class technology. Our expertise spans residential property management and sales, commercial and project marketing. For a better idea of your property’s value, please contact us for an appraisal.