382 High Street,
52 Weeks Lease
Extensive family home with versatile self-contained living options.
Lifestyle and convenience within leafy central locale.
• Perfectly positioned opposite Victoria Gardens
• Inviting entrance, charming period detailing throughout
• Grand dimensions with high ceilings, timber flooring, bay windows
• Three beautifully proportioned ground floor bedrooms
• Elegant formal living and dining rooms featuring ornate fireplaces
• Central bathroom with bath
• Well-appointed kitchen
• Spacious conservatory inspired family room
• Low maintenance rear terrace and garden
• Separate laundry and WC
• Upstairs comprises a large self-contained two-bedroom apartment perfect for in-laws/guests. This flexible space includes a separate entrance, spacious living and dining zone, contemporary kitchen, bathroom with stunning feature tiles, city views and two balconies
• A self-contained studio/retreat exists with its own entrance and convenient kitchen and bathroom
• Garage entrance via Newry Street
Metres from all transport, parklands and surrounded by vibrant cafes, restaurants and shopping. Close to Hawksburn Village, Chapel Street precinct and renowned schools. Just a short commute to the Melbourne CBD.