2/4 Grattan Street,
52 Weeks Lease
Expertly renovated Modernist gem (circa 1949).
Heritage listed, designed by prominent architect Frederick Romberg.
*** OPEN FOR INSPECTION – you will NOT be permitted to enter the property unless you have a full vaccination certificate at time of entry. Inspections are subject to social distancing requirements and masks are to be worn indoors at all times. ***
• Private block of only 10 town residences
• Welcoming entrance foyer
• Stylish living over two levels, boasting period detailing and charm
• Master bedroom with built-in-robes and tranquil garden outlook, s/system heating and cooling
• Large second bedroom with built-in-robes
• Immaculate central bathroom featuring Italian terrazzo and underfloor heating
• Bright open plan living and dining, s/system heating and cooling
• Private alfresco terrace opens onto landscaped gardens and central courtyard
• Contemporary kitchen with European appliances including gas stove top, combination steam oven, integrated dishwasher and clever pantry storage
• Concealed laundry, additional under-stair storage
• Beautifully restored original parquetry flooring throughout
• Undercover off-street parking
With garden vistas from every vantage point and westerly views towards the Yarra River to the Melbourne CBD, this tranquil and well-maintained block is a signature landmark and a classic slice of Melbourne’s modernist style. Close to vibrant Bridge Road shopping, cafes and nightlife, bike and walking trails, all transport, renowned schools, Monash freeway and surrounded by parklands.